[MITgcm-support] Bring out your dead... hyperlinks!

Alistair Adcroft adcroft at mit.edu
Fri Jul 25 08:59:09 EDT 2003

Mitgcm.org is still pointing to chaucer.lcs.mit.edu from this part of the
country. Not much you can do about it I guess unless you'd like to borrow
Chris's credit card and put mitgcm.org under changeip.com (which takes
15mins max to propagate because it's DDNS). Chris?

A.
Dr Alistair Adcroft              email: Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
NOAA/GFDL, Princeton University               Tel: (609) 452-6538
Forrestal Campus, U.S. Route 1, P.O. Box 308, Princeton, NJ 08542