[MITgcm-support] More brokeness

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Jul 24 17:10:15 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 14:33, Chris Hill wrote:
> They still seem to be broken for me (IE6 Windows) and David (Netscpe
> Linux)
> > >
> > > http://mitgcm.org/~cnh/comm_meet_present/COMPONENTS_Workshop

This one is broken because auto-indexing by the web server is broken.
I'll try to have that fixed soon.

> > > http://mitgcm.org/projects/MITGCM_CLUSTER

This one is physically located on an NFS mount:

  /u/u0/httpd/html/projects/MITGCM_CLUSTER2
    ==> /d15/fluid/chris/cp3
    which is on:  eliot.lcs.mit.edu:/export/d15

that doesn't yet exist on forge.  Since that entire directory tree is
only a tiny 2Meg:

  [root at chaucer ~]$ du -sm /d15/fluid/chris/cp3/
  2       /d15/fluid/chris/cp3

could we please just physically move it (or put a copy of it) on forge
instead of adding more troublesome NFS mounts?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com