[Mitgcm-support] RE: Global Files / MIT Model

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:50:52 EDT 2003

Hi John,

  Sounds like an OK fix to me. Would you be happy to
share/donate your netcdf code? If we are going to revisit
mdsio I would like to at least think about introducing the option
to put out netCDF directly. If you have something that
is going in that direction, that would be very useful starting
point for us.

Thanks,

Chris