[Mitgcm-support] Re: [Fwd: Re: configuring the MITgcm]

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:48:05 EDT 2003

Hi Amy,

 Alistair was feeling busy so he forwarded to me.
 I'm v. busy this week (always am actually!). Quick glance in
 your mail, the nSy = 8 looks odd. There is an unreleased web
 site with more info. that is close to be finished

 http://mitgcm.org/sealion2

 Take a look at
 online documents
   using the wrapper ( section 4 )
    specifying a domain decomposition ( sub sec 4.3 )

 Can look more next week. The doc. site above
 will be public soon, but for now don't tell anyone I
 told you where it was!

 Sonya Legg and Mike Spall at WHOI and a whole crowd
 of people at JPL run the code on SGI's - emails
 are on mitgcm.org main contacts page.

 For 8 procs. I would stick to MPI, no threads.

Chris