[Mitgcm-support] Re: puzzle of the day.....Profiling

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:39:47 EDT 2003

Whenever I try to use any code analysis tool on the sun the system gives
up. So I am not surprized, that it happens again, when I try to do a
profile: neither the -p nor the -pg option lead to code that runs
properly (I now have 4 zombies on my system :-). So no simple profile,
unfortunately ...

Martin

Martin Losch // mailto:mlosch at mit.edu
Department of Earth, Atmosphere, and Planetary Sciences
MIT, Bldg. 54-1523, 77 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139
phone/fax: ++1 (617) 253-5938/4464