[Mitgcm-support] Re: some progress

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:40:58 EDT 2003

Hello,

Although I have already talked with Jean-Michel about this, I am sending
this e-mail for anyone interested in the discussion.

The mitphysics package so far has only been tested with a rigidlid, with
40 levels in the vertical. The problems we have encountered might arise
(according to Jean-Michel) from filetering (FFT or shapiro) after calling
the elliptic solver instead of before.

Cheers,

Olivier