[Mitgcm-support] Re: Performance on a Compaq Alpha

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:38:00 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,

 I put a couple of simple test codes on each of
pontus and metis. They need to run when the
machines are quiet. If you get a chance can you
do

cd ~guest/cnh
time ./a.outx
time ./a.outd
time ./a.outsin

when the machines are next idle. The tests should only
run for a couple of mins. then can you send me the results.

thanks,

chris