[Mitgcm-support] [Fwd: [MARSHALL #118] a question about parallel processor]

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:34:54 EDT 2003

I'm curious to see if techsquare respond to this one?  :^)

On that note, why don't the four of us (PH, JMC, CNH, AJA)
sit and design our web/help-site next week, after the CMI meeting.
The web server will be on chaucer by then and with everyone
sitting around with nothing to do this might be something fun to do
over Christmas.  :^)

A.