[Mitgcm-support] exf

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:34:31 EDT 2003

Patrick, good idea about pkg/exf update.  At that time we can also
add Benny's online interpolation routine for the control parameters.

I have just finished testing and checking in following updates:

- Jinlun's bug fix for pkg/seaice dynamics routine
  to get rid of edge problem (on the main MITgcm branch
  tag checkpoint50c_pre, on ecco-branch tag ecco_c50_e30,
  and on branch release1 tag release1_p13).

- Bug fixes to pkg/ctrl/ctrl_init.F and pkg/cal/cal_toseconds.F
  (on ecco-branch tag ecco_c50_e30).

- Benny's online interpolation routine and Ralf's direct
  solver (on branch release1 tag release1_p14).

Also I will shortly be checking in verification/global_with_CFC11,
which is an implementation of CFC-11 diagnostics as per OCMIP-2
protocol (on branch release1 tag release1_p15).

These changes are documented in the respective doc/tag-index files,
which also point to various README files.

D.

Dimitris Menemenlis                      menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Jet Propulsion Lab, MS 300-323           tel: 818-354-1656
4800 Oak Grove Dr, Pasadena CA 91109     fax: 818-393-6720