[Mitgcm-support] Little things before c37

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:33:56 EDT 2003

OK, here's a list of little things I'm putting out for veto:

 o either remove eesupp/inc/CPP_EEOPTIONS.h
                 model/inc/CPP_OPTIONS.h
                 model/inc/SIZE.h
   or replace them with files that have explicit compile time
   errors in e.g.
      222  This line is deliberately here to cause an error
      223  so that you do not accidentally forget to put your
      224  own configuration files in place
   so that the model won't compile off the bat without some
   explicit configuration by the user (for those using the bin
   compile method or creating there own experiment)

 o add testscript to the archive?
   I've combined testscript and cleanscript into one file
   and my copy now resides in verification. Although I don't
   want people to hold us liable to the output of the script
   it would be nice to know that we're all using it?

 o re-generate all the output files?
   I'd particularly like to see them generated all under one
   compiler to we can change the "accuracy" of the testscript.
   Right now some tests only pass after ignoring the last 7 digits.

A.