[Mitgcm-support] Re: sea-ice code

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:33:43 EDT 2003

Is Benny doing cubic (i.e. not bilinear)
interpolation? That would be useful and generally
works better - your forcing fields aren't full
of discontinuous piece-wise constant slopes.

Do you know SCRIP (from Phil Jones
at LANL) - its not MPI parallel but it does do
conservative regridding on a speher. It can use
OpenMP on an SGI I believe.

Chris