[Mitgcm-support] RE: NEC SX

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:30:36 EDT 2003

Arne,

 I last used an SX machine about three years ago.
The code ran after tracking down the right compiler
flags. I may have an archive of the options - I'll take
a look around.
Otherwise send me some compiler error messages etc...
and I will see if that helps me remember the tricks.

Are you trying single or multi-CPU? If multi-CPU, are you doing
MPI or the multi-tasking/multi-threading or both?

Chris