[Mitgcm-support] RE: MITGCM on sgi cluster

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:53:10 EDT 2003

Hi Olivier,

#    ../tools/genmake -platform=lego.bu.edu -mpi -makefile=makefile

the attached set of genamke options is what works
for me on some SGI machines!

The problem is probably mpif.h - you have to use the one
that comes with the machine setup you are on. There should be
a copy in /usr/include on the SGI and that will be consistent
with the library that the -lmpi option in the
attached genmake config. links.

Chris

Chris