[Mitgcm-support] RE: variable blabla

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:44:12 EDT 2003

Hello, hows Germany?
Surely timer_stats.F shouldn't be bothering Stpehanie
should it? i.e. it should not appear on other
machines and then she wouldn't have to make it go
away.

Also "blabla" doesn't seem like a very good name
for a variable. Generally we have all been very
disciplined about using meaningful and informative
variable names. I don't think we should abandon that
approach. Maybe it means something in German?

Chris