[Mitgcm-support] RE: questions

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:36:05 EDT 2003

JM,

 ALLOW_PASSIVE_TRACER is sort of history.
That tr1 code was a quick hack that I did
that somehow got in to the main model/src tree
by mistake! It will go/be revised when the ptracer pkg is
working. Can you just ignore it for now.

 The recip_hFac should be in external forcing.
All the calcs we do at the moment have a minimum
depth such that the upper cell isn't lopped.

Chris