[Mitgcm-support] MITgcm R2 Planning Meeting

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:32:42 EDT 2003

Hi All,

 We will have another planning for MITgcm release 2 meeting tomorrow
(Wed, July 2) in the Charney Library at 10AM.  Topics to cover are

   1. Initial review and edit of draft list of demonstration
experiements.
   2. A sneak peek at the new development site web front end
http://dev.mitgcm.org - if its ready!

Chris

Notes from previous (kickoff) meeting (Thur, June 26)

 Present: C. Hill, H. Hill, E. Hill, Czaja, Gebbie, Dutkiewicz, Campin

 Meeting summary
 o Went through slides on general outline for release 2 (pdf of these is
attached)

 o Talked briefly about the plans for a souped up developer web site for
coordinating work on items such as
   release 2 browsable and hardcopy documentation, content and features
wish list, bugs, test experiement configurations,
   data sets and documentation etc...

 o Agreed that we should inivite some of the E40/Global change group
team to the meetings. (Chris Forest and Jeff Scott that's why
   you are getting this message).

 o Set a tentative regular weekly date of Wednesday, 10AM, Charney
library for release 2 updates/meetings etc...