[Mitgcm-support] RE: Release1 branch

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:31:27 EDT 2003

I don't think it needs to take that long and I would
like to get this sorted this morning.

All I want is a branch with the right code on it that
people will use. Right now we have 1 branch with the right
code, but apparently nobody is allowed to use it. We have another branch
with the wrong code that we are allowed to use - except unfortunately
we can't cos. it doesn't have the right code in it.
I clearly can't fix it, because everything I do is vetoed, so right
now I am stuck and don't have anywhere to check in work!

Thanks,

Chris