[Mitgcm-support] c40->c41

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:22:52 EDT 2003

With all comments that are going to be made and checked-in are we ready to
tag checkpoint41 so that Patrick can check-in his stuff and Jean-Michel
can finish what he started?

c41 should be exactly the same as c40 except for comments; Patrick ought
be unencumbered by this - doing an update shouldn't create conflicts
unless he's changed the comments too.

I'll make the tag shortly so that c41-c40 only includes commenting changes. ie.
exluding J-M changes in AIM.

I'll then start testing c41 on several platforms.

Chris, Mike isn't around so I don't know if his machine is yet working...

Patrick, post-c41, it would be good to get a forward version of carbon
running under test-script.

Anyone not finished commenting?

A.