[Mitgcm-support] various

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:27:56 EDT 2003

Here's some minor issues I've found with ecco_c43_e13:

In the files  gad_dst3fl_adv_r,x,y , the intrinsic functions min and max
do not compile properly on some platforms. Error complains about
argument type. The solution is to make sure that 1. -> 1.d0 in the
argument.

The files mdsio_slice, active_file_control, and
active_file_control_slice still come up as DOS files on Linux and the
SP3. Must be converted to Unix files.

Remove "ini_procs" from the sourcefile list in ../adjoint/makefile .

In eeboot, errorMessageUnit cannot be zero for MPI applications because
the global error file also has the zero identifier. It would be nice to
pick a new number that does not conflict later.

Is it possible to add the SP3 platform information to the standard
 issue genmake file? I can supply this.

Also, timers.F has to be modified to include flags for TARGET_SP3. Does
it make any sense to check this in?

Jake