[Mitgcm-support] Floats

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:27:26 EDT 2003

Alistair,

I've solved the problem with the communication of the floats (it was
necessary to use the flag mechanism for receiving the data) - so the
float module is 95% ready. I will switch over to a newer version (c31)
very soon and start a longer run in the subpolar North Atlantic.

But for this it is very important to improve the advection scheme
(sorry, I have to bother you again) to make sure that I don't run in the
same problems as in the global model. Did you have had any time...?

Ciao,
	Arne

--

Dr. Arne Biastoch
Scripps Institution of Oceanography        phone: +1-858-822-3787
MS: 0230                                   email: abiastoch at ucsd.edu
8605 La Jolla Shores Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0230, U.S.A.   http://www.ecco.ucsd.edu/~biastoch