[Mitgcm-support] pre-process software

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:27:19 EDT 2003

Dr. Adcroft,

Thanks for your response. I see. For geometry, I just need to input the
data. How about the barotropic flow input from other larger scale model?
I intent to impose (specify) the barotropic boundary condition from other
large scale model. However, I am not sure where to input and set the
boundary condition.

Sincerely yours,

Yu-heng