[Mitgcm-support] Re: Release1 branch

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:27:05 EDT 2003

I've merged the changes that make "release1-branch" what it is into "release1".

Two steps:
  o All changes between checkpoint43 and "12:45 11 Jan 2002"
  o Changes made only on release1-branch (ie. creation of tutorials)

A diff between release1 and release1-branch reveal no differences apart from
CVS version numbers:

    soyinka% diff -r --exclude CVS --ignore-matching-lines='Header'
--ignore-matching-lines='Name' release1 release1-branch

Note that the bug fix concerning threads and vertical advection didn't
make the cut but was in c44. There were only few other changes
between the old branch-point and c44 so I don't know why they had
to be excluded.

Big question: Why didn't I get any mail messages from CVS about these
commits? Did you get mail?

A.