[Mitgcm-support] Re: KPP version

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:25:15 EDT 2003

Dimitri,

You now have write access to our CVS repository.

Any more updates to kpp you can add to our server too (please).

To do it, I think it is sufficient to do the following
to override your default CVSROOT environment
variable:

# For your .tcshrc or where ever
 alias mitcvs 'cvs -d :exe:@bronte.lcs.mit.edu:/u/gcmpack'

# Update your code with the JPL repository
 cd ..../pkg/kpp
 cvs update

# Look at differences with MIT repository
  mitcvs diff
  mitcvs diff kpp_calc*.F

CVS will complain that the "root" is different but otherwise
should work.

I'm curious as to whether it does work? Let me know.
If it does, then we should inform you of our "policies"
so that we don't destroy the main branch.  :-)

A.