[Mitgcm-support] Re: pkg/seaice and pkg/exf

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:24:40 EDT 2003

OK thanks, your figures are really useful.
I have never encountered this edge problem before,
but I will try to diagnose it and get back to you.

On the positive side, I notice that your EmPmR and
Qnet fields are now identical with and without sea-ice.

"useSingleCpuIO" is declared in PARAMS.h
Have you updated the model/inc directory?
This flag is used in conjunction globalFiles
to allow single-file, mpi I/O on platforms
where globalFiles alone does not work or is slow.

D.

Dimitris Menemenlis                      menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Jet Propulsion Lab, MS 300-323           tel: 818-354-1656
4800 Oak Grove Dr, Pasadena CA 91109     fax: 818-393-6720