[Mitgcm-support] Note: Addendum (GODAE Server)

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:23:49 EDT 2003

HyperNews notification of new message.  See:
  http://escher.JPL.NASA.GOV:2000/HyperNews/get/forums/wkmtg/78/2.html

ADDENDUM TO NOTES FROM THE ASSIMILATION MEETING : 11 January 2001

3') Others
   - GODAE is building a Data Server at
                  http://www.usgodae.fnmoc.navy.mil
     This server will provide near real-time access to data (Argo,
     XBTs, altimeters, etc) as well as model analyses.  Check out
     their interface.  We should at least provide a link to our
     products through this server, and possibly install DoDs and LAS
     (Live Acces Server) at JPL.