[Mitgcm-support] Re: KPP (c30) bug

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:19:30 EDT 2003

>> I wrote those changes while cnh was writing his
>> document. There was verbal communication during the
>> process so we thought it was consistent.
>>
>> Which bits are different?
>>
>> A.

maybe this search for consistency is hopeless ...

1. you don't have a S/R PACKAGES_READ_PARMS
2. GMREDI_READPARMS is called by initialise_fixed.F not PACKAGES_READ_PARMS
3. GMREDI_PKG_CHECK -> GMREDI_CHECK
4. PACKAGE_INIT -> PACKAGES_INIT
5. the data.pkg (Chris calls it data.pkgs) file must be read by or before
   PACKAGES_READ_PARMS (Chris does not specify where).  You read it in
   PACKAGE_INIT