[Mitgcm-support] Re: CAUTION !!!

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:18:01 EDT 2003

Hi Dimitris,

 Just ignore the rambling messages. I am having to
communicate with Alistair by e-mail because
he wants to stay at WHOI for the next two weeks!
I have no idea what possesed him to copy his reply to everyone,
since it makes it sounds like there is some complex
issue and he is interested in getting some feedback.
There isn't and he isn't; my message was just a follow
on to a conversation I had with Alistair
in the airport last night. So get on with writing your
letter of intent - "Impact of Sea Ice on Trout
Fishing" PI's Menmenlis and Nakumura - sounds good!

Chris