[Mitgcm-support] modif

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:17:08 EDT 2003

Hello,

I've just downloaded the latest version of the code and run
testscript:

thermodynamics.o: In function `thermodynamics_':
thermodynamics.o(.text+0x1275): undefined reference to `ptracers_debug__'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [mitgcmuv] Error 1
failed

By the way, I would like to check in the modifications related
to advection with Eulerian+Bolus transport:
a) need to correct the surface correction term in multiDim advection
 => change the results of plume_on_slope
b) other changes (mainly in pkg/gmredi & generic_advdiff)

seems to me that a) is part of the release ;
and b) can be included or not. any suggestion welcome.

Jean-Michel