[Mitgcm-support] ECCO setup

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:14:38 EDT 2003

Yesterday, I finally got around to setting up the 2-deg N-Atlantic test domain
for the JPL flavor of the code.  I am about to compare output files with
Classic.  I'd like to do same for c30.  Does anyone have a 2-deg N-Atlantic
ready to go in c30?  Otherwise where can I get hold of an example c30
configuration with time-varying forcing fields.

I am thinking of making some derivative of the N-Atlantic configuration, with
say 10-day-mean forcing, the official cross-platform KPP test case.

Dimitris