[Mitgcm-support] testscript unsuccessful

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:10:06 EDT 2003

Hi,

Is there one platform where we can run the testscript with 100 %
of "pass" ?
I tried different linux platform but cannot find one with the right
g77/RH version that would return "pass" for all exp.

unrelated :
To clarify the CVS tree on the web, I propose to remove
directly from auden:/u/u3/gcmpack/MITgcm/pkg
the 2 "empty" packages: thermodynamic_seaice & bulk_forcing
Curt added these 2 pkg and move them to
therm_seaice & bulk_force
very rapidly (never tagged), so that they don't have a long history.
But confusing when looking to the web. Any objection ?

Jean-Michel