[MITgcm-support] un-official netCDF "beta" RPMs

Alistair Adcroft adcroft at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 10 13:09:35 EST 2003

Looks good - installs first time and ncdump dumps one of my netcdf files
properly.

How did the discussion about netCDF interfaces go?

A.
--
Dr Alistair Adcroft            http://www.mit.edu/~adcroft
MIT Climate Modeling Initiative        tel: (617) 253-5938
EAPS 54-1523,  77 Massachusetts Ave,  Cambridge,  MA,  USA

-----Original Message-----
From: mitgcm-support-bounces at mitgcm.org
[mailto:mitgcm-support-bounces at mitgcm.org] On Behalf Of Ed Hill
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 12:07 PM
To: MITgcm-support
Subject: [MITgcm-support] un-official netCDF "beta" RPMs

Hi folks,

For convenience, I've created RPMs of the latest netCDF beta releases (they
work better with the latest GCC versions) and placed them at:

  http://mitgcm.org/eh3/netCDF/

If you have any problems with them or would like some help (eg. using them
on Mandrake or SuSE), please contact me.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com
phone:   617-253-0098
fax:     617-253-4464