[Fwd: RE: [MITgcm-support] grid-scale noise in 1/4-deg model]

Alistair Adcroft adcroft at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 3 14:26:30 EST 2003

Dimitri,

My last email was missing a crucial detail!!!  Because you are using a
Gaussian grid you should use cosPower=2 along with the changes below.
Otherwise it will blow up.

Sorry about that ...

A.