[MITgcm-support] change hFac in mom_vecinv package

Alistair Adcroft adcroft at mit.edu
Sun Aug 3 21:04:29 EDT 2003

All sounds fine - I'll let you know how it changes all my tests that do have
VI with topography. I'm running MITgcm in shallow water mode at the moment
examining energy and enstrophy conservation (using Sadourny coriolis) and
these are all sensitive to how the hFac' are done - including the upwinding
of fixed topography - which, as we discussed before, breaks these
properties.

A.
Dr Alistair Adcroft              email: Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
NOAA/GFDL, Princeton University               Tel: (609) 452-6538
Forrestal Campus, U.S. Route 1, P.O. Box 308, Princeton, NJ 08542