[MITgcm-devel] [EXTERNAL] new MITgcm website

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:12:36 EDT 2019

OMG, that is sooooooooo funny!

The only thing funnier would be if Martin was naked in the picture (in the great
Walter Munk/Jim Gower tradition — for those who have seen the pictures that
I am referring to) and mistakenly floating on top of North Sea coast's black
muds, instead of the Dead Sea!

Martin, you are deservedly on the MITgcm front page.
You represent by far and away MITgcm’s biggest foreign fan contingent!

Happy 50th birthday!!!

Dimitris Menemenlis